Thursday, August 9, 2007

Where Have I Been?

1. University of Maryland, to check it out for Snickerdoodle.

2. Long Beach Island, New Jersey, for sunblock and fun.

3. Lancaster, Pennsylvania, for Amish goodness.

4. Various barbecues and parties sprinkled along the horizon.

5. In my knitting chair, churning out socks.

6. Attending a Prayer-Shawl meeting, and ripping out the shawl four times before settling on its present form.

7. At Shea Stadium's STITCH N PITCH which was awesome, especially since the Mets beat the Braves. Woot!

8. Receiving my first Loopy Ewe order and loving it.

9. Receiving my KnitPicks book order and drooling.

10. Receiving my Lorna's Laces order from Sandra Singh and having a terrifying moment when I couldn't remember ordering this yarn!

11. Looking for the camera cord to upload all this summery goodness.


Later!

No comments: